|AVEXIS, INC. filed this Form S-1 on 01/15/2016|
Table of Contents
- shares of our common stock reserved for future issuance under our 2016 Equity Incentive Plan, or the 2016 Plan, which
will become effective upon the signing of the underwriting agreement related to this offering, as well as any automatic increases in the number of shares of common stock reserved for future issuance
under the 2016 Plan.
otherwise indicated, this prospectus reflects and assumes the following:
- the automatic conversion of all outstanding shares of our preferred stock into 6,301,206 shares of our common stock, which will occur
upon the closing of this offering;
- the conversion of all outstanding warrants to purchase 236,636 shares of Class B-2 preferred stock into warrants to purchase an
aggregate of 236,636 shares of common stock upon the closing of this offering;
- no exercise of outstanding options or warrants after September 30, 2015;
- the filing of our amended and restated certificate of incorporation and the adoption of our amended bylaws, which will occur upon the
closing of this offering; and
- no exercise by the underwriters of their option to purchase additional shares of our common stock.
currently have five authorized classes of common stock, Class A common stock, Class B-1 common stock, Class B-2 common stock, Class C common stock and
Class D common stock. Due to the preferential distributions that may be received by the holders of Classes B-1, B-2, C and D common stock, for accounting purposes, these shares have been
classified as "preferred stock," with our Class A common stock being classified as "common stock" in our consolidated financial statements and related notes. Accordingly, throughout this
prospectus, we similarly refer to these shares as "preferred stock" and "common stock," respectively.
© AveXis, Inc. All Rights Reserved.