(b) of any capital reorganization of the Company, any reclassification of the capital stock of the Company, any consolidation or merger of the Company with or into another corporation (other than a consolidation or merger in which the Company is the surviving entity);
(c) of the voluntary or involuntary dissolution, liquidation or winding-up of the Company; or
(d) a Liquidation Event (as defined in the Charter) or an event deemed to be a Liquidation Event, in accordance with the terms and provisions of the Charter
then, and in each such case, the Company will mail or cause to be mailed to the Registered Holder of this Warrant a notice specifying, as the case may be, (i) the date on which a record is to be taken for the purpose of such dividend, distribution or right, and stating the amount and character of such dividend, distribution or right, or (ii) the effective date on which such reorganization, reclassification, consolidation, merger, transfer, dissolution, liquidation, winding-up, redemption, Liquidation Event (as defined in the Charter), or deemed Liquidation Event (in accordance with the terms and provisions of the Charter) is to take place, and to the extent applicable for those events set forth in subclauses (i) and (ii) above, the time, if any is to be fixed, as of which the holders of record of Class B Common Stock (or such other stock or securities at the time deliverable upon such reorganization, reclassification, consolidation, merger, transfer, dissolution, liquidation, winding-up, redemption, Liquidation Event (as defined in the Charter), or deemed Liquidation Event (in accordance with the terms and provisions of the Charter), are to be determined. Such notice shall be mailed at least ten (10) business days prior to the record date or effective date for the event specified in such notice.
9. Reservation of Stock. The Company will at all times reserve and keep available, solely for the issuance and delivery upon the exercise of this Warrant, such shares of Warrant Stock and other stock, securities and property, as from time to time shall be issuable upon the exercise of this Warrant.
10. Exchange of Warrants. Upon the surrender by the Registered Holder of any Warrant or Warrants, properly endorsed, to the Company at the principal office of the Company, the Company will, subject to the provisions of Section 4 hereof, issue and deliver to or upon the order of such Registered Holder, at the Companys expense, a new Warrant or Warrants of like tenor, in the name of such Registered Holder or as such Registered Holder (upon payment by such Registered Holder of any applicable transfer taxes) may direct, calling in the aggregate on the face or faces thereof for the number of shares of Class B-2 Common Stock called for on the face or faces of the Warrant or Warrants so surrendered.
11. Replacement of Warrants. Upon receipt of evidence reasonably satisfactory to the Company of the loss, theft, destruction or mutilation of this Warrant and (in the case of loss, theft or destruction) upon delivery of an indemnity agreement (with surety if reasonably required) in an amount reasonably satisfactory to the Company, or (in the case of mutilation) upon surrender and cancellation of this Warrant, the Company will issue, in lieu thereof, a new Warrant of like tenor.
12. No Rights as Stockholder. Until the exercise of this Warrant, the Registered Holder of this Warrant shall not have or exercise any rights by virtue hereof as a stockholder of the Company by virtue of the Registered Holders possession of this Warrant.
13. No Fractional Shares. No fractional shares of Class B-2 Common Stock will be issued in connection with any exercise hereunder. In lieu of any fractional shares which would otherwise be issuable, the Company shall pay cash equal to the product of such fraction multiplied by the fair market