|AVEXIS, INC. filed this Form 424B5 on 01/16/2018|
- subject to its duties under the Trust Indenture Act, the trustee need not take any action that might involve it in personal liability or might
be unduly prejudicial to the holders not involved in the proceeding.
holder of the debt securities of any series will have the right to institute a proceeding under the indenture or to appoint a receiver or trustee, or to seek other remedies only
- the holder has given written notice to the trustee of a continuing event of default with respect to that series;
- the holders of at least 25% in aggregate principal amount of the outstanding debt securities of that series have made written request,
- such holders have offered to the trustee indemnity satisfactory to it against the costs, expenses and liabilities to be incurred by the trustee
in compliance with the request; and
- the trustee does not institute the proceeding, and does not receive from the holders of a majority in aggregate principal amount of the
outstanding debt securities of that series other conflicting directions within 90 days after the notice, request and offer.
limitations do not apply to a suit instituted by a holder of debt securities if we default in the payment of the principal, premium, if any, or interest on, the debt securities.
will periodically file statements with the trustee regarding our compliance with specified covenants in the indenture.
Modification of Indenture; Waiver
Unless we provide otherwise in the prospectus supplement applicable to a particular series of debt securities, we and the trustee may change an
indenture without the consent of any holders with respect to specific matters:
- to cure any ambiguity, defect or inconsistency in the indenture or in the debt securities of any series;
- to comply with the provisions described above under "Description of Debt SecuritiesConsolidation, Merger or Sale;"
- to provide for uncertificated debt securities in addition to or in place of certificated debt securities;
- to add to our covenants, restrictions, conditions or provisions such new covenants, restrictions, conditions or provisions for the benefit of
the holders of all or any series of debt securities, to make the occurrence, or the occurrence and the continuance, of a default in any such additional covenants, restrictions, conditions or
provisions an event of default or to surrender any right or power conferred upon us in the indenture;
- to add to, delete from or revise the conditions, limitations, and restrictions on the authorized amount, terms, or purposes of issue,
authentication and delivery of debt securities, as set forth in the indenture;
- to make any change that does not adversely affect the interests of any holder of debt securities of any series in any material respect;
- to provide for the issuance of and establish the form and terms and conditions of the debt securities of any series as provided above under
"Description of Debt SecuritiesGeneral" to establish the form of any certifications required to be furnished pursuant to the terms of the
© AveXis, Inc. All Rights Reserved.